- What is dry shampoo foam and how does it work?
- What is dry shampoo and how does it work?
- How is dry shampoo different from dry shampoo foam?
A good hair care routine keeps your hair grease-free and fresh till the next wash. But what about those days when your overactive sebaceous glands choose to play spoilsport, leaving your scalp and hair oily and greasy? This is when a dry shampoo comes in handy. It is your ideal hair care partner on days when you are caught off-guard with oily, greasy hair.
While a dry shampoo is a good addition to your hair care basics kit, you can also rely on a dry shampoo foam that helps you achieve similar results. But what is the difference between the two and which one should you opt for?
Let us help you out there:
What is dry shampoo foam and how does it work?
Dry shampoo foam is a newer formula that gives you similar results as a dry shampoo, without leaving a white residue. Foam shampoo contains a touch of water that helps keep your hair clean, removes excess oil and adds volume to your tresses. It is a great way of adding texture to your hair without making it appear matted. Plus, you can use it along with your hair dryer. Spray the dry shampoo foam on your roots, wait for the product to sink in and you’re good to go.
What is dry shampoo and how does it work?
Dry shampoo, when applied to the roots of your dry hair, can absorb the oil, grease and dirt from your hair. This leaves your hair feeling clean and fresh. Further, it contains ingredients like rice or tapioca starch that quickly absorb excess oil from your hair and can be brushed out easily. You don’t have to wash dry shampoo out of your hair as it keeps your hair clean until your next wash. All you have to do is simply spray it on your roots, wait for a few seconds and then brush your hair. This distributes the product evenly across the length of your hair, absorbing the oil and dirt, and leaving your hair feeling refreshed and clean. The formula also contains ingredients that leave your hair smelling great.
How is dry shampoo different from dry shampoo foam?
• Dry shampoos work great on fine, straight, or wavy hair. Since it is activated when you brush your hair after applying it, these hair types are the perfect candidates. However, for those with curly or coiled hair, brushing their tresses after using a dry shampoo means messing up their curls. Foam shampoos, on the other hand, are perfect for multiple hair types.
• Dry shampoos quickly absorb the excess oil, dirt, and impurities in your hair. However, some dry shampoos leave behind powder residue that coat your hair if you spray the shampoo too close to your roots. And you are left with an additional task to clean it as well. When it comes to dry shampoo foam, you don’t have any powdery residue to deal with. It simply disappears into your hair.
• Dry shampoos make your hair appear voluminous. But dry shampoo foam has a more defining and volumising effect on your hair. So, if you have flat, sleek hair and desire more volume, dry shampoo foam is the way to go.
• When you use dry shampoo, it is best to not use any heat styling tools as it makes your hair drier. However, dry shampoo foams contain water and keep your hair hydrated. So, you can still use a curler or a hairdryer to style your hair without drying it out.
Both Dry shampoo foam and a dry shampoo will make for useful additions to your hair care regimen. If you are looking for the perfect dry shampoo foam or dry shampoo to make your hair look and smell great before your next hair wash, we are here to help you. Enter Pantene Waterless Collection created to nourish your hair and keep it healthy on days when you skip washing your hair.
Pantene Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam revives flat hair in 60 seconds! This waterless dry shampoo foam is formulated with zero sulphates and contains a nourishing Pro-V blend and tapioca that gives you oil-free, healthy hair. The Pantene dry shampoo foam removes extra oil from your hair strands and is suitable for all hair types. It keeps your hair refreshed and beautiful between your hair-washing days.
Pantene Never Tell Dry Shampoo gives you clean hair and doesn’t leave behind any residue. The dry shampoo is formulated using Pro-Vitamin B5, wild mint, and tapioca, which cleans your hair and adds bounce to tired tresses. The Pantene dry shampoo is suitable for all hair types and gives a fine mist to your hair to allow even distribution.
Dry shampoo foam and dry shampoo are excellent options to keep your hair healthy and refreshed during your non-washing days. So, you can build your own hair care regimen that includes your wholesome shampoo-conditioner routine and dry shampoo foam or dry shampoo, for days when you don't feel like washing your hair.