3-IN-1 TIPS TO SAVE WATER
FROM YOUR BATHROOM
It takes about 265 liters of water to fill a bathtub!
- Cut your shower time by 1 minute to save up to 2000 liters of water per year
- Low-flow showerhead can save up to 56 liters of water during a 10-minute shower
- Don’t let water run for too long while heating up
- Shower in bursts: turn off when shampooing, treating hair or shaving
THE GREYWATER FROM YOUR BATHTUB, SHOWER AND SINK IS A SAFE & BENEFICIAL SOURCE OF IRRIGATION FOR YOUR YARD.
- Monitor water bills and compare usage to average households & over time
- Use dry shampoo & conditioner to space out your wash days
- Check your faucets & plumbing
- On average, 14% of your indoor water is lost to leaks